Downsize Your Home – Upsize Your Life: Get To Know The Last Remaining Elements Properties!
Considering downsizing your home to better enjoy your retirement? Now is the perfect opportunity and with just a pocket-full of properties remaining at Elements, time is of the essence.
While downsizing in retirement is no new concept amongst Australians, making the shift to enhance and elevate your lifestyle is certainly a growing trend and Elements Retirement Living is the place to help you achieve exactly that. There is more to downsizing than becoming empty nesters, our many happy Elements residents can attest to that. Downsize, not because it is an astute choice but because your new, exciting lifestyle at Elements with new friends and opportunities awaits.
To experience what is possible, let’s get acquainted with the last 4 properties we have available at Elements Retirement Living.
3 “Ironbark” Homes Available:
- 202 – Manager’s Special
- 203 – Brand new home
- 204 – Brand new home
The Ironbark is a single level design. Enjoy a spacious single level home without stairs.
Our Ironbark property offers privacy and space for those who have a green thumb. Enjoy complete comfort no matter what time of year with ceiling fans and AC throughout. The Ironbark boasts a lovely modern layout complete with walk-in-wardrobe and generous ensuite bathroom. Nestled amongst picturesque surrounds, enjoy beautiful views and fresh air while you spend time in your outdoor areas. The Ironbark was a well thought out home designed to the environment you have always wanted.
The Ironbark’s Key Features
- 3-bedroom open plan home
- Bushland views and breezes
- Large master bedroom with ensuite and fitted, walk-in wardrobe
- Covered outdoor terrace
- Ceiling fans and AC throughout
- Modern kitchen with island
- 1 ½ car garage
1 only “Baileyana” Home Available:
- Villa 22 – Brand New Home – Manager’s Special
Seeking inclusive retirement community living?
Our last remaining Baileyana property is the perfect fit for those looking for a comfortable 3 bedroom home complete with a stunning garden. It has a beautifully executed open concept with large spaces to entertain family and friends.
From the balcony, take in the serenity. You will be spoiled with views of the Daisy Hill Conservation Park and be able to enjoy a bushland breeze while enjoying your daily cuppa.
The Baileyana’s Key Features
- 3-bedroom open plan garden home
- Additional utility room
- Bushland views and fresh air
- Large master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe with cabinetry
- Covered outdoor balconies
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Modern kitchen with stone benchtop and quality appliances
- 1 ½ car garage
- Separate drying courtyard
Village Facilities and Activities
In addition to your beautiful new home, the facilities available to those who call Elements home are second to none.
Elements provides a wide range of amazing facilities to share with fellow residents and guests including:
- Our Japanese Zen garden, featuring beautifully designed waterfalls, bridges and ponds, or meet friends, visitors and neighbours in the Bush BBQ garden.
- Workshop to put your woodworks and metalwork to test. Or pick up new skills with your fellow lads
- Spa to unwind and pamper yourself
- Fully equipped gymnasium to keep your heart pumping and stay active
- A craft room to put your inner artist to test while keeping social with the community
And many more amazing facilities you will enjoy in the heart of the community. With a weekly social calendar of different ongoing events is a great way to stay social and meet other fellow residents.
At Elements you will have access to all the luxuries you have grown accustomed to during your working years, in a peaceful and friendly retirement living. These available listings will not last long.
Discover your new life at Elements Retirement Living and book your tour with our team now!
A beautiful, easy living retirement village nestled in the Daisy Hill State Forest, Springwood, Brisbane, Queensland. Our stylish 2 or 3 bedroom apartments, including garden option, offer single level access and luxury retirement communities with neighbours close by but with privacy assured.